Seabuds Resources

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Happy New Year Everyone!

Okay Tom, we definitely do not want the SeaBuds to go stale... I think the kayak blog is great, in the summer up here in the North (2 seconds from the Canadian border) we go kayaking in Drayton Harbor usually in the early morning. Why so early??? The sea lions are still sleeping on the harbor docks, which is a good thing... One summer I thought it would be cool to get closer to see them and one big fat boy decided he was going to come for a visit. As he swam under my kayak, I am thinking to myself “Oh boy” I am in trouble.. when he came up on the other side, he turns around and looks at me and barks, okay I am out of here... paddle like hell for the shore. J  We just got back from Cabo San Lucas on Saturday about 5 seconds before it started to snow, and yes we still have piles of it. Is Spring not too far behind? Hope all is well with everyone. Linda Tanons

 

Thoughts become things, choose the good ones!