Seabuds Resources

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

WHIDBEY ANNUAL PICNIC

I'd put what year it is - only I forget.  Anyway a little over a wk till the picnic - I've got my person who hasn't been in a few yrs to bring, so I hope you all bring a new face also.  I'll settle for some old faces too!!  Wed, Sept 8th, spaghetti feed at JoAnn Coulter's wonderful waterfront home.1954 Shore Ave, Freeland, WA 98249 at around 3:30 or 4 PM with eating planned for about 6 PM. BYOB.

The picnic, Thurs, Sept 9th, will be at Villa Luna, 6066 Moonrise Lane, Freeland, WA 98249, www.villa-luna.com . This gets going around 11 AM, pot luck, $10, and BYOB. I've already heard that the merchants will be bringing their wares for you to shop and there's always a lot of catching up to do with everyone.

I also need to tell you I just found out Jeanne Nielson has passed away from stage 4 cancer. I have no more info but will be getting more info shortly and will put it out for you then.

Also Glenna Garrett, has returned home from the hospital. She was going to have a bone marrow transplant with her sister, but developed an infection so it has been postponed.

I know life sure keeps us busy, especially at our age, but I'd sure like to see you take a day or two to say hi to some old friends at the picnic.

See you there     Jane