Seabuds Resources

Monday, February 21, 2011

Ray Dapp

 Ray Dapp, retired United captain, passed away last Saturday, February 12th. Ray recently lost his wife, Jackie, and his daughter, Bonnie Jones, is at his home in Federal Way at the present time.

For those who knew Ray and would like to send a card addressed to Ray Dapp family, 3112 S.W. 300th Pl., Federal Way, Wash. 98023. I am sure his daughter, Bonnie and the rest of his family would like hearing from you.

I would see Ray at my post-retirement job at Metropolitan Market in Federal Way. He would always come to my checkstand and we would chat about UAL and all that stuff. He was such a nice, sweet man. I haven't seen Ray for a year since the store closed but found out about his heart attack and passing from his friend and neighbor who attends the same church as I do.

Thanks, Chris Fant