Seabuds Resources

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Almost Five Years

Hello Everyone. It's already the 1st of March 2008. The most of us are coming up on our 5th anniversary of retiring from UAL. Now would be a great time to jot something down about your thoughts and possibly little of what you have done over these past 5 years, Give us all a little update on your life. I know that time and distance seems to keep moving on and all of us farther apart.None of us want to lose our connections. "I am sure some do"
Remember all you have to do is put your thoughts in an email and send it to the email address I have sent you all for posting. If you have forgotten that or need a reminder ,send a email to tdeleo@gmail.com and I will send you the needed address.
All is well with the DeLeo's and myself and the rest of SeaBuds are looking forward to everyone's updates.
Tom DeLeo