Seabuds Resources

Monday, June 23, 2008

Time for an update

RosesMcGowan 6-23-2008 9-50-26 AM

Hello Everyone. I imagine you are getting tired of looking at the same old post as I am. Actually this posting helps remind me how hard it is to come up with a post when there is really nothing to say. It seems like I am always asking people to participate and post something, But we still get very little posting being done. Now I understand:)
As far as life here at the DeLeo home goes. Things are just plugging along. We have made a few trips to Spokane and one to the Bay area last week for a family wedding. I am anxiously waiting for summer and the lake to warm up so I can spend some serious time on the water.
I am also very curious to the response of the early out offered by United. And like everyone watching the fight for survival  of the aviation industry . Even though my United life is history. It still is close to my hart as it provided me with a great life and many wonderful lifelong friends.
If anyone has any ideas on how to improve either SeaBuds or SeaBudsChatter please pass them along.

Tom DeLeo  tdeleo@gmail.com