Seabuds Resources

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Marlyn Montgomery Retirement Party



What a wonderful time was had at Marilyn Montgomery's retirement party. Pictures are posted on www.SEABUDS.com . It was hosted and held at Bonnie Magnuson's house on Lake Steilicum and what an incredible setting it was. Bonnie's house is beautiful and sitting outside on her deck, with the lake right there was gorgeous. My first time in that neck of the woods and I was most impressed. Bonnie's husband, John, was gracious to give a few of us a ride around the lake. I love water - it's sooooo calming.

The party was co hosted by Judy Puckett, Kathy Gross and Teena Barnett. The food and drinks were outstanding (It wasn't a potluck!! what a treat) and then there was the guest list!! How very special it is to get all those hugs and to be able to catch up with everyone. Can you tell I had a great time??!! As much as we poopoo UAL and all the bs we dealt with, we are still reaping the benefits of the career we had and it is at functions like this. I feel like I've been given gifts every time I go to gatherings and they are from you who attend. Thank you for the time you took to share with all who attended. I know I smile for days with my thoughts of the day. Thanks to everyone who came and to the great ladies who put on such a great affair. I'm still smiling..
Posted by Picasa