Seabuds Resources

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I support Hillary I hope you will too!

Hi Everyone,

I wanted you to know that last Saturday I joined Hillary’s campaign here in Washington as a team leader. I am hoping some of you would be interested in becoming involved as a volunteer too. If you are, you can reach me at macasne@comcast.net or at 206-282-2083 and I will get you signed up. Washington State’s Democratic caucus is February 9. It is not too soon to start working on this campaign. Washington’s caucus is 2 days after Super Tuesday so is being considered part of the action of super Tuesday by the campaign. If you haven’t made a decision yet about Hillary I would be glad to answer questions or talk to you about why I am supporting her. By the way this is a family affair. My adult daughter (can you believe it?) is a member of the campaign staff for Hillary in Iowa so this is becoming a family affair.

Hope to hear from you,

Martha Casne