Seabuds Resources

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

SUSIE (GRAVES) SHAW MEMORIAL

A memorial for Susie will be held on Monday, Nov 12, at Holy Rosary Church - 760 Aloha St. - Edmonds, from 11AM - 12PM.
Directions: (I received) Take the Edmonds exit off of I-5 and go West - you'll be on 104th
Turn RIGHT onto 100th St. (a big intersection with QFC on Rt)
100th will become 9th St.
Continue to MAIN ST (a stop sign) and go LEFT onto Main
Go to 7th and turn RIGHT
Continue to ALOHA
Don't know which way to turn or if it's on the corner. Only that it's across from a library.
Cards may be sent to Dennis Shaw at 2023 - 129th SE, Bellevue, WA 98005
There was also an entry on Tom's blog chatter page that Priscilla Smithhart's husband, Bob, has been in Valley Med Hospital since Oct 13th and is not expected to live. Her address is 29226 -176th SE, Kent, WA 98042.
Hope all is well with everyone. We've had our share of losses lately. I'm so glad I was able to see Susie at some of the luncheons we both attended in the past couple of yrs. At times like this I'm glad I made the effort to attend those luncheons when I could, you just never know. I'm also glad we had a few more laughs together beyond flying.
I'm presently between trips, just got back from a wk in Cabo where a good time was had by all, and am planning to head out to Barcelona, Sp the wk after Thanksgiving with Terri Coyne, Cathie Bieri and Shari Pitt. for a 3 day stay and then a 9 day cruise to Boston. Never crossed the Atlantic in Dec. We have balcony's, sure hope we get to use them, and our rooms are adjoining. We're gonna have bfst rm svc and play cards in our pj's. Can't wait!!!
Some other news is my daughter, Tracey, husb Tom, and my 6 mo old grandson, Ethan, are moving to PA. What a bummer :(. Guess I'll be making some cross country trips. I'm gonna drive with Tracey and Ethan and 2 dogs in Jan to PA, about 1 hr west of Philly. Could be a real adventure. Snow maybe???
I'll be at Susie's memorial so hope to see some of you then. Be Safe and Take Care Jane