Seabuds Resources

Thursday, September 11, 2008

911 In Memory

911Memory

In Memory of those lost on that terrible day 7 years ago.

In Memory of a time when the word "terrorist "was associated with something that happened in far away land with not much more than local consequences and a small news article.

In Memory of a wonderful life we all knew. Especially in the airline industry.

In Memory of those we have lost close to us. 

In Memory of a life forever changed.

I am sure we all have or will reflect on these thoughts today. I know when I thought about posting this in SeaBudsChatter my mind just filled with how this effected the airline world we knew. And how much life throughout the world has changed. I thought how this was the catalyst that put our industry in a downward spiral of economic chaos, I am sure that would have happened sooner or later but it would have been much gentler. Who knows? Most of us retirees might still be jumping on an airplane today,doing our duties and looking forward to a trip full of new adventures and friends. Not that I am the least bit unhappy about my retired life. But maybe that was the only good thing that all started 7 years ago today.

Hoping and Praying for the world to somehow find peace. Tom