Seabuds Resources

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Car Rental in HNL ????

Hello fellow SeaBuds. It's been a while since I have said HI! to everyone. Hope your summer has been as good for you as myself and Anita. We just got back from a trip to Montana. Along the way we stopped at Vantage and I took advantage of a chance to ride the wild horses on the eastern side of the Columbia   SeaGeg 9-16-2008 12-41-44 PM

Other than the hike up the hill it was quite and experience. "I am sure you have all wanted to give it a try"smile_wink

Our next adventure is off to Honolulu for a couple of days which brings up my chance to ask any of you if you know of any good deals or can recommend a place to rent a car.CartoonCar If anyone has any advise please add to the comments of this post or shoot me an email.

Thanks Tom DeLeo

tdeleo@gmail.com