Seabuds Resources

Friday, December 14, 2007

Merry Christmas From Tom



Hello SeaBuds! No I am not asking your to join the service or even vote (which I am sure you all will).
Now that the Holiday Season is upon us. I am asking you to share your holiday thoughts and greetings through your SeaBuds Chatter blog. I know if you read this you definitely have a computer and know how to use it. Also with a high degree of certainty I know you do email. So here is your chance to share your Christmas greetings with your airline friends. Just jot down what your want to say and email it to seabuds.seasw@blogger.com (put this in address in your address book)
The subject of your email becomes the Title of your post.
If you want to include a picture just add it in the email as an attachment

Remember it's not only your Right to post to the blog, But your Duty to keep in touch with your friends.

Anita and I went to the South End Christmas luncheon yesterday. It was great seeing all that attended. One of my first observations was the fact that so many people had been out of touch for such a long long time, that the servers had to bring in reinforcments to get people to take their seats so they could get orders taken. The food was good and the company was GREAT! Always good to see everybody and catch up. I know these events seem to get farther apart and the gatherings thin out as our lives are moving on in all directions and onto new adventures. There in lies the pourpose of SeaBuds. Keeping an ongoing connection between all of us. Especially with the SeaBuds Chatter blog.
When we all meet I am constantly being aske How do I do this or that or my Compter does this or that. Please don't be shy give me a call 425-641-1367 and I will try to help.
Sincerly Tom DeLeo
tdeleo@gmail.com