Seabuds Resources

Saturday, September 29, 2007

The Word from Wood

Hey everybody,


It is me, Steph Wood, still flying...100 hours a month... I am too young to retire and too old to start over!!! So, I stay. If it weren't for the great people in SEA, it wouldn't be so easy. Most of us make it fun, which is really hard to do sometimes!! This summer sucked!!! With all the weather delays, cancellations and cranky people. But I keep plugging along. Both of my girls have graduated from high school, and are still living at home and working full time. They chose not to go to school, so they pay rent...the party is over.they are adults now. Woody is still out on occupational, and probably won't return to flying, it was 5 years in August. So, as you can see, my plate is pretty full. I have alot of stress and responsiblility, and I am coping, very well actually!!

I just want to share this product with all of you. I have been taking it for about 2 months now, and feel great. I am sleeping better than I ever have and wake up rested. I have put on weight over the past few years and this is helping me get back into working out, with more energy and endurance. In fact it passed the ConsumerLab.com's Athletic Banned Substance Screening Program. This program screens for over 170 substances based on the 2007 World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) Prohibited List. Meaning athletes can take it for improved performance!

The product is called MaxGXL. What it does is stimulates the body's production of glutathione. Simply put, glutathione (GSH) is the body's master antioxidant. It is a small protien produced naturally in our cells when certain required elements are present. It functions both as an antioxidant and antitoxin and is a major defense system against illness and aging. Individuals who have low levels of glutathione are susceptible to chronic illness. Decreased levels of glutathione can be brought about by continual stress upon the immune system.

MaxGXL dramatically increases intercellular GSH. It provides the proper nutrients needed to promote the body's own ability to manufacture and absorb GSH. It also aids in liver support by destroying environmental toxins, thus helping the liver to function as the main production site and storehouse for GSH. It helps those that are stressed, aging, lacking sleep, or any prolonged illness. It strengthens your natural defenses, decreases your risk of illness and guards against the effects of the body's aging process.

If you are interested in trying it, I am selling it at cost. It is such an awesome product, I want everyone to try it and feel better. It is $66.00 for a month's supply. You can go to the website for more information and product ingredients. http://www.maxgxl.com/ Or call or email me. The attached article will really open your eyes as to what GSH can do!!

It is a multi-marketing company. Yes, I have signed up. However, I have never believed in a product like I do this one. It is almost too good to be true. If you try and decide you to continue to take it, you dont have to sign up and be involved, just sign up to buy your own product. It took me about 5 weeks to really feel something happening. It has to build up in your system. Unlike Amway or Market America, this is the only product this company sells!!

Hope to hear from you to try this product. As my job takes me to a place where the immune system is always being tested, I think this produst is ideal for crew members.

Thanks Steph Wood 253-835-0942 cell- 206-851-6401