Seabuds Resources

Thursday, September 27, 2007

HI, this is from Linda Couser

It's been a long year battling breast cancer.  I feel as though as soon as I complete one thing, there is another course of treatments waiting for me.  I've been very lucky and blessed to be in Seattle where the treatment is excellent and "cutting edge."  Now they want to test a cyst found on my thyroid.  I think they should stop looking around and fix what I came in for!  I'm over half way through radiation, done with 24 weeks of chemo, lost my red hair and I'm taking herceptin every 3 weeks for a year.  I've had the mastectomy and thought I wouldn't need radiation after that but they found a "tiny spot" and so every day I'm under the big machine.  When all this is over, I'll wait 6 weeks and get a new chest.  Whoopee!   Dick D., my dear friend and I have looked on Whidbey for land to buy and build on in a couple of years.  We've found beautiful places but we need something with no CC&R's for his ham radio tower.  Any suggestions, gratefully accepted.  Overall, I feel great, expect to be around a long time and know that I'm lucky and blessed.
 
Linda Shirley Couser