Seabuds Resources

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Message from Seabuds

Hello All
First I would like to thank everyone for the response from my email earlier this week. This was the first time in a long time that I felt I was making some progress with my vision of SeaBuds by getting the group as a whole on board sharing information with the blog. Also it was a good way of checking your email addresses I have on my own computer's email address book. The bad news was there were a lot of emails returned to me as undeliverable. The great news was I was able to get the correct one from the SeaBuds Address Book. Thanks for keeping that updated. I guess it's working.
On a Sad note I was very sorry to hear of the passing of Lorrie Harry's mother. I know at this stage of life a lot of us have gone thru this. And can more than appreciate her grief.
I never knew her mother, But my mother did as they were roommates in the early days of United. Yes Lorrie and I are flight attendant brats! Small world. My thoughts and prayers go out to Lorrie and her family.
Remember we are all a special family and I hope we continue to stay in touch and support each other with the help of SeaBuds
Tom DeLeo