Seabuds Resources

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Hello from Hilo

Hello All,

Not sure if anyone remembers me. I was a HNL transplant when I came to Seattle nine years ago. And I am now "retired" (quit) from UAL as well.
It was time for me to return home and find a less stressful (physical) job. I am now selling mattresses and work half as hard but make twice as much. Not sure what I was waiting for.
I do miss my flying partners but not the job. I hope everyone is well and happy in whatever they are doing. I do think of you all fondly and feel like my time in Seattle was like an extended vacation where I made wonderful friends that I will never forget. It was truly a blessing to have been there.
I am back to the "local" ways and my pigeon (English) is back like I never left. I love the slow and relaxing lifestyle of Hilo and will never move again. Please visit if you are ever here (in the next rainiest place to Seattle).

Aloha and Love to All

Jan Abundo

16 Lilinoe St.
Hilo, HI 96720
808-333-7994


Check out the hottest 2008 models today at Yahoo! Autos.