Seabuds Resources

Friday, September 28, 2007

Hello From Colorado

Hi everyone,  Things are great in Colorado.  Sandy McFadden just came for a visit and it was great to see her----can't believe it's been 2 years since our last encounter!!  We went to Silverton one day to see the colors of the Aspen trees (it's a beautiful drive) and then one day went to Pagosa Hot Springs for a soak.  It was great.  Steve and I leave for Sedona next week to spend the whole month of October. When we come back to Colorado we have no travel plans until February when we make our annual Seattle trip to get our taxes done.  I will write another "blog" in December as I always do to fill you in on our past year.  That will be my annual Christmas letter to all my buddies in Seattle.  Talk to you then--Love, Andie Katres
PS to Linda Tanons----Oh my gosh Linda,  we went through something similar this year with my husbands mother---it was a nightmare!!  Good Luck to you!!