Seabuds Resources

Monday, October 22, 2007

2008 Calendar

KathrynFlanagan
Happy Holidays

It is that time of year, again. I am ordering Calendars for 2008. I need to know if you are interested. If you are, I also need to pre-order them.

I will not be offering prints or cards. I am just running out of time. I will be ordering the calendars in the first of November and will have them to you by the middle of November.

If you would like to be included in the Pre-Order, would you please send me $20 per calendar? Please add $2 per calendar for shipping. If I am not mailing a calendar to you, please do not add the shipping.

This is my first and last notification. If I don’t hear from you now, I totally understand that you would like to be removed from the list.

This will be my last year of Calendars. I am going to be retiring soon and want to begin painting to sell and finding Galleries that love my work as much as you have these past 10 years.

Thank you again for supporting my little passion
Christmas Kisses, Kathryn


2418 North 41st, Seattle, Washington 98103


KathrynFlanagan.com