Seabuds Resources

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Hi all from Judy Puckett


It's been a whirlwind year. They seem to go faster and faster (I now know what our parents meant). Last spring we went to Vegas with friends and to the Mariner's Spring Training in Arizona. There's a group of us (UAL) that gather and go together. Then I worked this summer again at Kenmore Airlines (the float plane company) at Lake Union. I'm sure they'll be hiring again next spring if any of you are interested! It's a very seasonal job.


In September I took off for Spain. My husband and I have traveled a lot in the past few years. We have cruised to Alaska, driven to Mexico to stay on the beach in Porto Penasco, stayed in villas in Italy, taken Barge trips in the canals of France, gone to Ireland for a friends wedding, but had never gone to Spain. I was very impressed. We spent 3 weeks touring and meeting up with our non-UAL friends. We hit Barcelona, Cordoba, Seville, spent a week at Marbella in a Villa on the Mediterranean, Granada and Madrid. We did day trips from our Villa to Gibraltar and Morocco. The only unpleasant thing that happened was it took 5 days for our luggage to catch up to us. Yes, we had a blast!


This month I am off with my UAL friends to spend a week in Maui. Next month it's Las Vegas to celebrate my twin sister's and my (big!) birthday. December it's off to Reno for a wedding.


My motto: Who know's what tomorrow may bring? Live life while you have your health. When we are older and can't travel on the long flights, we'll tour our good old US of A! Ciao! Judy Puckett

.