Seabuds Resources

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Hi from Kerry Messett

Hi from Kerry Messett. I've never blogged in my life so this will probably be short. Just wanted to say thank you to Jane B. for all her updates and Tom for starting the Seabuds (and jumpseat news I think). I'm still flying and for those of you who aren't you are missing out on.........NOTHING. The newest hassle is proving all the people who are part of your insurance and travel benefits really deserve them. I have to prove my 87 year old mother is really my mother among other stupid things. Ah the screw continues to turn. I looked at my passport recently and discovered it will expire right about the time I intent on not needing it any more, 2013. Hey gang, that's only 6 more years and you know how fast time is racing by. I've gotten so I want to leave my Christmas decorations up because it will be Christmas again before I can breath. Look how fast RET used to sneak up on you. Miss those of you who are having way too much fun not flying anymore. Yes, it's true, the 767 is going the way of the DC10 where nothing works anymore. Bye for now. Kerry
.