Seabuds Resources

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Sailors Warning


Good Morning All. They say there is a storm coming here in Seattle. According to this mornings sunrise this may happen.
I really wanted to thank everyone that has particpated so far with the blog and hope this encourages others to join in. I think you all have the blog email address. Please feel free to pass the address on to anyone I missed or United friend you can think of. Also if any of you want to expand your blog posts Pictures ect. let me know and I will send you an invitation to be what is known as an blog author or contributor. This greatly expands your blogging abilities. And if you are interested in creating your own blogs I would be more than happy to share what I have learned so far. It's very easy and the possibilities are almost endless.
Oh yes Anita and are still living large here on Lake Sammamish, and loving retirement. Traveling a lot with in Washington and doing family things.
Don't Forget you can click on the pictures to get larger views.
Again Thanks Tom DeLeo