Seabuds Resources

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Joyce Eriksson

Hi everyone. Gunnar and I are still living in the Sacramento area and loving it. Our son Patrik is flying a Citation 500 ( small jet ) for Atkin Air out of Lincoln airport, near us. Since I retired I have been helping Gunnar with his handyman business....The Handy Swede.... they call me the handy chic. Hard work but I come home dirty from head to toe and smiling. Haven't missed a second of flying which surprised the heck out of me because I loved the job. We are traveling very little because I don't want to get on a frick'n airplane ( actually it's not the ariplane so much as the airport that bothers me) but we did make it home to Sweden this past June for midsummer celebrations and we are going to Puerto Vallarta the end of this month for some fishing ( Gunnar and Patrik ) and reading ( Joyce ). I love hearing through Seabuds what all of you are doing out there and it's a great way to keep in touch when something important happens to one of us. Thanks Tom for getting this format together. I'm enjoying my life and hope all of you are happy with yours too. Keep in touch and I will too. Joyce Eriksson